Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Feel Goods & Regarding Dahlias


Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies
Get your NEW! 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog here!
FREE STUFF OFFER! Click here
----------------------------------

Do not adjust your computer screen.  Yes, you are seeing another take on Regarding Dahlias, but a softer version this time with a splash of Feel Goods.  I love both of these stamp sets, and the two of them together are so swell.  I love the overlap of the sentiment on top of the dahlia.

  
Instead of turning to my handy-dandy sketches or Pinterest today, I went right to the new Catalog.  After all, it's also an Idea Book too.  Although I didn't CASE any card in particular, I got my inspiration from the card on page 24 in the upper right corner with the rain boots on it.  My goal was to use one of the more subtle B-sides of a piece of Gingham Garden DSP.  I just love that green mesh design; it's fun!  It's one of my favorites, but I also love the other side too, so that got a lot of play when I first got it.

I really like this card, but you'll have to visit tomorrow to see a more "stepped-up" version of it.  I won't give away any details, so I'll expect to see you back tomorrow to see how it turned out.  I think you'll like it, and I hope that you like this one too.

If you'd like any of the supplies I used, you will find them listed below along with direct access to my Online Store.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Lisa

Here are the products I used:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...