Monday, August 19, 2013

Wishing You Christmas Cheer

Happy Monday, All!  I hope that you had a great weekend!  Mine was busy, busy!  Saturday was our Luv 2 Stamp Team Meeting.  Sunday was two birthday parties back to back.  Both days were fun but exhausting!

As for our Luv 2 Stamp Team Meeting, although it's a meeting, it's BIG fun!  The first half is filled with swapping; lots of recognition from our director, Patty Bennett; and great ideas from everyone from stamping techniques to blogging.  The second half is where we make some amazing make-and-takes.  That's my favorite part! 

For today's share, I'm excited to share my swap.  For the swap, we can only use current products from the new Annual Catalog and/or the Holiday Catalog.  Of course, I chose a Christmas theme using products from the new Holiday Catalog.  Any surprises?!  I love Christmas...that's no secret.


When I sat down to work on the design, I knew that I wanted to use the Christmas Messages Stamp Set, Season of Style DSP Stack, and Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.  I wanted a big impact, so it took a few tries for my design to evolve. 


This card is full of textures, colors, and cheer!   I really like how this card turned out, and I hope that you do too.  Be sure to stop by all this week for more holiday inspiration where I'll share our Luv 2 Stamp make-and-takes.  I actually contributed a design idea for the make-and-takes and can't wait to share that one!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Lisa
Shop Online Anytime for Stampin' Up! Supplies
Get your NEW! 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog HERE!
Latest Stampin' Up! Specials HERE!
----------------------------------
Here are the products I used:

InLinkz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...