Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Boo Halloween Pop 'n Cuts Card

Hi, All!  I'm back with another Halloween card share.  For this card, I finally used the AMAZING Pop 'n Cuts Card Base and Label Pop 'n Cuts!  

I have had these two products for some time now, but I must admit that I was a little intimidated to use them.  So, I put my big girl panties on and made something happen.  And what I came up with, I am very proud of!



Borrowing from my previous design for the card front, I made this Boo! Halloween Card.  I took the sentiment from our NEW! Bite Me Clear Stamp Set, cut the strips and made banners from the Witches' Brew DSP and added buttons from the NEW! Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit.

Stampin' Up!'s Bite Me Clear Stamp Set
Stampin' Up!'s Halloween Bash Stamp Set




I love all of the little goodies that come in this set.  Although Stampin' Up! created them for use with the Banner Simply Created Kit, however, they are the perfect touch for cards too.  So, that's what I did.

What a fun card, and now I can't wait to make more Pop 'n Cuts cards!  Do you like it?  I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment below.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Lisa

Shop in my Online Store (It's open 24/7!)
Get the NEW! 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog HERE!
Latest Stampin' Up! Specials HERE!
----------------------------------
SUPPLIES :: Click on the links below to Shop Now!


InLinkz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...