Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Savings Continue!

Weekly Deals!


 Click here to view the WEEKLY DEALS 
Valid Nov. 5-11
 
Holiday Tag It Bundles!
Holiday Tag It Decorative Box Bundle - order it here!
 
Holiday Tag It Extra-Large Box Bundle - order it here!


My Digital Studio 30% Off Sale
 30% off select holiday downloads and print products!

Lots of festive downloads to help you get a head start this busy season - see them here!
 

Also get 30% off photobooks, swatchbooks, cards, tags, and individual pages - click here for pricing!

Order what you need TODAY!
Lisa

Shop in my Online Store (It's open 24/7!)
New Stampin' Up! Arrivals HERE!
Join my Team HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...